The College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (CAFNR) offers you one of the strongest scholarship programs at MU. CAFNR also offers an in-house student loan program.
*Scholarships marked with an asterisk are available to freshmen.
- American Hotel Foundation
For juniors or seniors majoring in hotel management.
- *American Hotel Foundation Minority Scholarship
For minority students who are U.S. citizens, have a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and are currently working in the hotel industry.
- John K. Bryan Scholarship
For juniors or third-year transfer students interested in hospitality management. Based on scholastic standing, leadership potential and financial need.
- Club Managers Association of American—Mid America Chapter
For students majoring in hospitality management.
- *Greater Kansas City Hotel and Motel Association Scholarship
For CAFNR undergraduate students from the Kansas City area.
- Curtis Gregson Scholarship
For students majoring in hospitality management or turfgrass management. First preference is to County Club of Missouri employees or immediate family.
- Robert L. Keeney Scholarship
For juniors or first-semester seniors preparing for a career in hospitality management.
- National Restaurant Association
For students majoring in hospitality management with extensive food service experience.
- *Joyce Walls Scholarship
For full-time undergraduate students majoring in hospitality management. Must be employed in a food service operation.