Meet the Faculty
Leslie G. Jett, C.E.C., Ph.D.
Executive Chef and Assistant Teaching Professor
- Phone: 573-884-3485
- E-mail: JettLG@missouri.edu
- Address: 115 Eckles Hall
- Web site: culinarycafe.missouri.edu
- Ph.D., Agricultural Education, University of Missouri
- M.Ed., Career and Technical Education, University of Missouri
- B.S., General Agriculture, University of Missouri
- B.S., Hotel and Restaurant Management, University of Missouri
- A.A.S., Culinary Degree, Johnson & Wales University
- Microbial Load of Tabletop Bacteria
- Exploration of bacteria on restaurant table surfaces.
- Investigation of the effects of table cloths on reduction of table top microbial life .
- Identifying the types of bacteria most commonly associated with restaurant table tops.
- Etiquette and Protocol Research (Sponsored and supported by the undergraduate research program.)
- The effects of the method of etiquette training on student acquisition of knowledge.
- HRM 1991, Sanitation Management
- HRM 1995, Principles of Food Preparation
- HRM 4985, Commercial Food Production Management
- HRM 4940, Field Experience in HRM